AROMATICA Aloe Hy-ffective Toner 200ml (5%Hyaluronic Sol + 2% PHA)
Does your skin feel dry and taut even after applying several layers of thick cream?! Forget this feeling from no on with Hyaluronic acid toner
Aromatica introduces the new Hyaluronic acid toner Aloe hy-ffective toner because Neglecting dry skin can lead to aging, which is why moisturizing care is essential when the face feels tight.
The foundation of healthy skin is moisturization. Have you exfoliated to remove dead skin cells that interfere with skin moisturization? It’s time to use Hyaluronic acid toner!
If you experience skin tightening, exfoliate to tidy up skin. Introducing Aloe PHA Toner, which tidies up skin’s surface while instantly moisturizing skin for dewy, vibrant skin.
*PHA, which can be used on fragile skin, mildly exfoliates for tender, soft skin.
Hyaluronic acid toner does not only help stabilize skin’s broken balance with a sub-acidic formula; it also leaves a non-sticky, moisturizing sensation with the five Hyaluronic Acids that have superior moisture retention power.
Keep your skin clear every day with the Aloe Hy-ffective Toner that moisturizes and gently exfoliates!
Aloe Hy-ffective Toner contains different 5 types of Hyaluronic Acids.
1. Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Adheres to skin and continually delivers moisture to form a hydrating film and help retain moisture.
2. Sodium Hyaluronate: Draws in nearby moisture to form an elastic moisture film.
3. Hyaluronic Acid: Makes moisture adhere to skin for powerful hydrating effects.
4. Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Helps boost moisturizing power in the skin with its superior skin-permeating power for moisturized skin.
5. Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: An ingredient obtained from Tremella fuciformis (Mushroom) and Corthellus shiitake (Mushroom) with superior skin-permeating power that helps maintain inner moisturization and moisturizes the curves of skin for stronger, healthier skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Five types of hyaluronic acid, Gluconolactone(PHA)
- Aloe vera: effectively soothes and calms the skin.Aloe PHA Toner containing organic aloe (83.6%)!
- Hyaluronic Acid: one of the three main ingredients (Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Elastin) that make up skin’s structure, calms tired skin caused by external factors, and helps moisturize skin.
- PHA: consists of an ingredient called Gluconolactone that irritates your skin less. PHA is similar in that it is a water-soluble ingredient that removes old dead skin cells like AHA, but it is much bigger in its molecular size than AHA or BHA, slowly softening dead skin cells without irritating the skin.
So PHA is a suitable peeling ingredient for people with sensitive skin. PHA peeling blocks and removes harmful oxygen, one of the causes of skin aging due to the influx of powerful antioxidants.
The PHA ingredient not only removes dead skin cells of the skin but also supplies moisture.
It also promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibrous tissue, improves the fine lines and wrinkles of the epidermis, and increases the density of the dermis.
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Cleanser and apply over dry skin. Gently massage over the face, except skin around the eyes and mouth, and rinse with lukewarm water. Comfortably wash skin every morning and evening with Aloe Hy-ffective Cleanser.
- Dispense an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Toner onto a cotton pad after washing the face and wipe along with skin texture or apply a moderate amount over the face and pat to allow the moisture to be absorbed and tidy up skin texture.
- Take an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Serum, which gently adheres to skin without caking even after several applications, and pat to promote absorption.
- Keep skin’s moisture from evaporating with Aloe Hy-ffective Cream, which lightly adheres to the skin.
- When going out, apply a moderate amount of Soothing Aloe Mineral Sunscreen to protect skin from UV rays.
- TIP1#: In the Morning, The toner removes sweat and dust that accumulated overnight as well as oil on the T zone to make skin texture suitable for makeup application.
- TIP2#: At night, Moisten a cotton pad with the toner and gently exfoliate the skin. Lightly pat the remaining toner on the skin to promote absorption. This will allow the succeeding skincare products to be absorbed well.
1)Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(83.6%), Aqua, Butylene Glycol(Moisturizer), Gluconolactone(PHA), Arginine(Amino acid emollient), Triethyl Citrate(Emollient), Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Glycerin(Plant-derived moisturizer), Betaine(Sugar beet-derived moisturizer), Glyceryl Glucoside(Plant-derived moisturizer), Rosa Rugosa Leaf Extract, Panthenol(Vitamin B5), Allantoin(Skin calming agent), Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol(Emollient), Propanediol(Plant-derived moisturizer), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer(Mucopolysaccharide moisturizer), 2)Sodium Hyaluronate(Mucopolysaccharide moisturizer), Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans(Plant-derived moisturizer), Maltodextrin(Polysaccharides moisturizer), Benzyl Glycol(Emollient), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid(Mucopolysaccharide moisturizer), Ethylhexylglycerin(Emollient), Hyaluronic Acid(Mucopolysaccharide moisturizer), Raspberry Ketone
1) Organic raw material(s) 2) Contains 5% of 0.5% Hyaluronic acid solution
For great results, we recommend Aloe hy-ffective line