MISSHA VITA C PLUS BRIGHTENING TONER 200ml
A vitamin C plus skin brightening toner that fixes skin texture and improves complexion. With its vitamin C and the exfoliation ingredient PHA, You can see visible improvement in blemishes and freckles after a few times of using it. And It also improves skin elactisity, gives you a face-whitening and anti-ageing effect without cause any skin irritation.
What are vitamin C’s benefits for skin?
Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines,is essential for firm, youthful skin and solves pigmentation. Vitamin C can also help fend off the signs of aging because of its vital role in the body’s natural collagen synthesis. It helps to heal damaged skin and, in some cases, reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Adequate vitamin C intake can also help repair and prevent dry skin.
What are the benefits of PHA for skin?
PHAs exfoliates dead skin cells and excess debris on the surface, resulting in an evener skin tone and texture. It helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and acne scarring while hydrating the skin, increasing cell renewal and locking moisture. It doesn’t cause any skin irritation so it’s perfect for sensitive skin.
Human application test completed
- Test period: 2019/12/6~2020/1/16
- Test institution: Korea’s dermatology research department
- Test results: positive with no sign of skin irritation.
- Brightening toner from Vita C Plus skin care line helps improve dark spots on skin with pure Vitamin C formula.
- Offers anti-wrinkles and brightening effect, improves skin texture with brighter complexion.
- Offers perfect moisturizing synergy with Collagen, Fullerine, Vitamin E, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acids and PHA.
- In light-weight watery texture to present a refreshing finish.
- Passed Skin Irritation Test.
How to use:
- At the first step of skin care, dispense a moderate amount of the brightening toner on cotton pads.
- Gently wipe on face along skin texture and dab the remaining essence to absorb.
- Those who suffer from freckles and blemishes.
- Those with dull looking skin looking for a brightening toner.
- Those with wrinkles and age signs.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Panthenol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, C12-14 Pareth-12, Tranexamic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glucose, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Octanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lactobionic Acid, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyanocobalamin, Pvp, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ceramide Np, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Fullerenes, Arbutin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Glucoside
We also recommend the following products in the same line (Vita C) to use with this brightening toner for the best results!