BENTON Let’s Carrot Oil Toner 150ml
Concerning unbalanced moisture and oil?
If so, here’s a solution from Benton.
TURN YOUR SKIN INTO A BALANCED ONE WITH BENTON CARROT OIL TONER.
- Orange Colored Nourishing Care: The carotene and ingredients in carrots that nourish the skin with abundant nutrition provide healthy nourishment for the skin and protect the skin.
- Skin Moisturizing Care: The oil toner separated into two layers of oil and water, prevents moisture from evaporating and moisturizes deep into the skin.
- Glossy Skin Balance Care: It is filled with oil and moisture with the perfect ratio of 8:2 to dull skin, giving health brightening and gloss to your skin.
- Convenient 3-seconds Vitalizing Boosting: A mist-type oil toner is evenly sprayed on the skin softly and gently, giving the skin moisturizing with no slippery left on your hands.
- A slightly Acidic formula with skin-friendly ingredients: works gently on the skin. Boosting your skin vitality and also prevents oxidation.
How to determine your skin type to make the right routine?
First, you have to check your skin oil-water balance whether it is balanced or unbalanced because,
Water-Oil balance is the basis of skin type, and once you find out what your true skin type is, you can easily create a skincare regimen that will work FOR you and not AGAINST you. Unbalanced skin can cause dull looking and increase fine lines.
Is your skin’s oil and water unbalanced? Then try Let’s Carrot Oil Toner
It’s full-filled with oil and moisture. With the perfect ratio of 8:2, Give your dull skin a healthy brightening and gloss look now!
If you have any of these skin problems, then you’re in the right place!
- Tiring of dull skin look
- concerning sensitive skin
- Sicking of chemical ingredients
If so, BENTON Carrot oil toner is the best solution.
BENTON Let’s Carrot oil toner’s mild recipe is based on naturally derived ingredients which are safely used for sensitive skin without any burden.
- Carrot: Contains rich fat-soluble vitamin A and Carotene, helping to maintain smooth skin texture and skin health
- Beta-Carotene: Pigment nourishment, pro-vitamin A rich in plants and fruits, such as carrots, help protect skin
- Tocopherol: a vitamin E, helps not only prevent oxidation in the product but also boosts the vitality and health of your skin.
Formula & pH
Oil toner with Slightly acidic formula. Benton Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream pH level is similar to healthy skin pH.it’s weakly acidic that will be gentle on your skin.
“To make sure that we care about your skin condition we have done 2 dermatological tests “
- Antioxidant test
- Antioxidants are substances that help protect the skin’s surface from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors like UV and pollution. Antioxidants are often found in skincare product formulas because of their powerful anti-aging benefits.
- As a result of the test, it was determined that Benton let’s carrot oil toner has an antioxidant effect that inhibits active oxygen which affects skin aging and skin elasticity.
- Dermatological test
- The test result is considered to be non-irritating as all 31 people’s skin irritation levels were 0.0
- The result of the hypoallergenic test has assured that Benton let’s carrot oil toner doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients like 6 types of (Phenoxyethanol, Silicon, Alcohol.
HOW TO USE
1-wash your face well.
2-shake this oil toner.
3- cover the wanted area thoroughly for 3 seconds after spraying it evenly onto your skin.
or gently wipe your face according to the skin texture with toner on a cotton pad.
4-Tip (1)-It’s good to use the oil toner frequently like a mist whenever your skin feels dry
5-Tip (2)- moisten a cotton pad sufficiently with the toner and put it on the flaky or extremely dry area on your face for about 5 mins to apply a toner pack.
Benton Let’s Carrot Oil Toner is separated from the yellow oil on the upper part containing beta-carotene and carrot seed oil while the white water type on the lower part contains carrot water and extract.
- People who have chapped skin and dead skin cells.
- people who have dry skin and are unsatisfied with many steps of skincare.
- People who have dull skin tone and have unbalanced oil-water balance.
Aqua(water), coco-caprylate/ caprate, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) Root Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus ( Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, 1,2- Hexanediol, magnesium sulfate, pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Canola oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Propanediol, olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, sodium Gluconate, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, santalum Album (sandalwood)oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil, plus ( vegetable) oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Trail, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) root extract, chrysanthemum morifolium flower Extract, Rosa centifolia flower extract, Rosa centifolia flower extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) extract, tocopheryl Acetate, Beta – carotene, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) oil, Tocopherol
We also recommend the following products in the same line (Let’s carrot) for the best results!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.