MISSHA Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Serum 50ml
MISSHA’s Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Serum is a hydrating serum with 10 various Hyaluronic acid molecules which ensures that your skin deeply absorbs the moisture in order to give you a smooth and glowing skin. No more repeated dryness, as this product will provide your face with a very strong hydration effect!
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid is a sugar molecule that occurs naturally in the skin, it helps to bind water to collagen, trapping it in the skin, so that skin can appear plumper, dewier, and more hydrated. The HA within our bodies holds a thousand times its weight in water to not only retain all that moisture in our skin and joints, but also prevent all that moisture from evaporating into the air.
It provides moisture to skin by forming a membrane that draws moisture from outside and secures it within the skin.
The various sizes of 10 hyaluronic acid molecules in this serum goes thoroughly in your skin ensuring that every layer of skin gets its own moisture.
MISSHA Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Serum is formed by skin-friendly ingredients, which is suitable for sensitive skin and doesn’t cause skin irritation.
Human Application Test Completed
- Test agency: The Global Medical Research center in Korea
- Test duration: 2019/04/17~2019/04/19
- Method: Applying products for 24 hours, test face after 1 hour, 24 hours of removing products.
- Test results: positive with no sign of skin irritation.
- You can tell the moisturizing power of this serum by looking at the moisturizing ingredients
The main ingredients with the moisturizing power:
- Collection of 10 various Hyaluronic acid molecules: Provides moisture and prevents it from evaporating.
- Xylitylglucoside: provides moisture and helps in absorbing it.
- Ceramide NP: Helps in blocking the loss of moisture.
- Trehalose: Helps in maintaining the moisture.
- Those who are worried about losing elasticity due to lack of moisture.
- Those who want to nourish skin.
- Those who are looking for a product that both brightens and works for wrinkles.
How to use:
1. Get adequate amount of the serum at the cream stage.
2. Gently pat for full absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Niacinamide, Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose, Adenosine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium Edta, Propanediol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceramide Np, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Lyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Xylitylglucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Nhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ucrose Palmitate, Glucose, Potassium Hyaluronate, Macadmia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Lea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.