DR. JART CERAMIDIN LIQUID
To moisturize your skin, the first step in moisturizing is important.
Grey dead skin is a signal that skin starts to be dry.
In that case, Ceramidin Liquid that penetrates well inside the skin will be a perfect solution.
Initial moisture is important for early dryness!
This moisturizing toner is the first step of the Ceramidin Skin Care Routine.
When your skin starts feel dry,
When you need to moisturize your skin from the inside,
And when you need to use only one product to moisturize your skin,
Ceramidin Liquid will be exactly what you’re looking for.
Give your skin the jolt of moisture!
- A hypoallergenic moisturizing toner with unique ceramides, wrapping your dry skin with moisture and nourishment.
- For an early moisturizing when your skin starts having grey dead skin.
- A multi-purpose liquid that tones, brightens and removes makeup and impurities in one step.
- Contains Panthenol to keep your skin smooth and soft.
There are 9 types of Ceramide and Ceramidin Liquid contains 5 types of them.
Do you know why the skin barrier becomes weaker, and your skin becomes rough and sensitive?
The reason is a daily decrease of ceramide in our skin that happens because of environmental factors.
Ceramide is a necessary ingredient which protects the skin from external stimulus by lipid components in skin layers, and prevents skin dryness.
- Ceramide NP: increases moisturizing effect.
- Ceramide AP: Repairs the skin barrier and makes it look lively.
- Ceramide AS: strengthens skin barrier.
- Ceramide NS: increases the moisture absorption power.
- Ceramide EOP: Skin protect function.
Ceramidin Liquid which is made basically from ceramide elements, provides your dry skin intensively with moisture elements as it contains 5 types of Ceramide.
Do you want to prevent a daily decrease of ceramidin?
Then use Ceramidin Liquid and create a moisturizing barrier filled with the skin layers, don’t just moisturize the surface of the skin.
Moisturizing is a necessity! Cera is a moisture!
Trust Ceramidin – The perfect solution for every type of dryness!
Moist Liquid Texture
Tested products: Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid, Serum, Cream
Test name: Human Application Test for improvement effect of “Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid, Serum, Cream” in moisturizing and water loss from the skin’s surface in winter similar cases. Test Center/ KC Skin Clinical Research center.
Test Period: 19-7-2017 (for one day)/ Test Target: 21 adult women who are 19~59 years old/ Korea Meteorological administration in Seoul referred to 2000~2016 years’ Winter seasons (November, December, January, February) meteorological data and created an experimental environment.
How to use:
- After cleansing, apply Ceramidin Liquid onto a cotton pad or the palm of your hand.
- Smooth over face and complete the treatment by lightly tapping for better penetration.
- Tip 1: When saturating Derma Cotton Pads with a generous amount of Ceramidin Liquid and it can be applied on the face and used as a facial mask.
- Tip 2: To have a tight skin, use Ceramidin Liquid with Ceramidin Serum.
- People who have grey dead skin.
- People whose skin has loss of firming and elactisity.
5-CERA COMPLEX: DEEPLY MOISTURIZES AND STRENGTHENS SKIN.
PANTHENOL: RELIEVES CRACKED OR FLAKY SKIN.
WATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, BETAINE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCOSYL TREHALOSE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ERYTHRITOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED EXTRACT, AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT, ULMUS DAVIDIANA ROOT EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, OCIMUM SANCTUM LEAF EXTRACT, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, PYRACANTHA FORTUNEANA FRUIT EXTRACT, CARBOMER, CELLULOSE GUM, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, C12-14 PARETH-12, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, DEXTRIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL, CHOLESTEROL, CERAMIDE EOP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE AS, CERAMIDE NS.