BENTON Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml
Have blackheads, excessive sebum, dead skin cells, and roughness?
No more wasting time, Benton presents to you the best BHA Toner “Aloe BHA Skin Toner ” which has a solution for all these skin troubles, moreover, its gentle formulation could be used on sensitive and irritated skin
Start immediately taking care of your troubled skin!
The best BHA Toner provides a gentle moisturizing formulation without stickiness leaves your skin fresh & moist.
There are two types of exfoliation products
- Physical exfoliation products: remove dead skin cells using small grains such as scrubs.
- Chemical exfoliation products: dissolve and remove dead skin cells using chemical ingredients.
AHA, BHA and PHA are ingredients of chemical exfoliation products.
What is the meaning of BHA?
BHA(Beta Hydroxy Acid), BHA is an acidic ingredient extracted from aspirin, which not only softens proteins in the skin’s stratum corneum using the acidic ingredients but also helps in anti-inflammatory action. It is a fat-soluble ingredient that dissolves in oil, not water, so it helps to remove sebum and dead skin cells from the pores.
Oily skin has a lot of sebum secretion, so whiteheads appear on the pores or chin in the butterfly zone, and blackheads often appear on the nose. In this case, to remove dead skin cells, you should use a product containing fat-soluble ingredients. Therefore, Aloe BHA Skin Toner is suitable for oily skin or combination skin.
- Moisturizing nourishing Care: Aloe ingredients, Snail Secretion filtrate supplies moisture and nutrition to the skin
- Skin Soothing Care: Aloe ingredients & botanical extracts help soothe irritated skin,
- Daily Exfoliation Care: The maximum amount of BHA in Korea & slightly acidic pH Reduces irritation concerns for daily use
Recharge your skin with moisture and nutrition with the rich aloe ingredients
- Aloe Vera: Aloe ingredient effectively soothes the skin and provides moisture and nutrition
- BHA: 0.5% the highest applicable content among Korean Products, helps to get smooth skin
(Aloe BHA Skin Toner has been through 4 different tests to make sure it’s completely safe)
- skin irritation test: it is concluded that the skin Compatibility of the product Aloe BHA Tone is considered very good.
With a signal use of the best BHA Toner, dead skin down, skin moisture up
- Hydration skin test: Measure the moisture level of the skin before and after applying Aloe BHA Skin Toner
The Skin’s moisture level 42.23% increased right after applying the toner
“ A daily dose of soft exfoliation with the best BHA Toner”
- Dead skin cells test: Measure the dead skin cells of the skin before and after applying the Toner
Right after one use of the product, the dead skin -57.80 decreased
- Skin roughness test: Measure the skin roughness before and after applying the Toner
HwaHae satisfaction survey
(HwaHae is a Korean app that uses customers reviews to rank skincare by category, skin type, skin concern, and brand, this review after 2 weeks of use)
- I felt it mild 95%
- I didn’t feel any irritation on my skin 93%
- It has a fresh finish of 92%
- Satisfied on moisture effect 91%
- My makeup wasn’t blotchy after I used it 91%
*21 people stop using makeup after using Aloe BHA Skin Toner, 272 people said it didn’t blotch their makeup
Mild Recipe for a healthy skin
Aloe BHA Skin Toner pH maintains a weakly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin.
It is only for sensitive skin but dry skin, oily skin, normal skin, and combination skin too.
This product does not contain any of those 20 harmful components that you need to stay away from like, volatile alcohol, PEGs, or harmful controversial ingredients in silicon, so you can use this product safely.
How to use
Wipe the skin with a toner-soaked cotton pad along with the skin texture.
*If you moisten a cotton pad with a viscous toner and place it on the skin for a while and then wipe it off along the skin texture, it is effective to care of old dead skin cells, blackheads, and excessive sebum
- Put a cotton pad into a zipper bag, and moisten it with Aloe BHA Skin Toner.
- Put it in the freezer for 2-3 minutes before cleansing or skincare, and take it out
- Take out the cotton pad from the freezer and put it on your skin as a skin pack and then wipe it off.
*as you use the ordinary toner you could use Aloe BHA Skin Toner now!
- Those who want gentle dead skincare every day.
- Those who are looking for the best BHA Toner
- Those who are looking for a mild toner that can be used without irritation.
- Those who are concerned about cakey make-up due to dull skin.
- Those who have excessive sebum and blackheads.
- Those who have dry skin that needs a firm moisture supply
- Those who feel irritation after exfoliation.
A good product is known for its good ingredients, not from a brand or price.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Beta-Glucan, Polyglutamic Acid, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate20, Acrylates/Cl0-30alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum
We recommend to you the following skincare routine for better results