DR. JART CTRL-A TEATREEMENT TONER
This toner is manufactured with ‘Teatreament’ ingredient, which is a key solution of Dr. Jart’s Control-A line.
A skin purifying toner that contains Teatreement™ to balance pH for skincare on areas of concern, while aloe vera leaf extract helps hydrating refreshingly.
Teatreement Toner ?, What is Teatreement?
Teatreament means to care for the skin with a Teatree. This is Dr. Jart’s Spot Care Teatree solution, which is created by optimizing the following three ingredients ratio for each product in the Control-A line.
- Tea Tree Oil and Tea Tree Extract: Ingredients with excellent calming effect on skin problems.
- 4-Terpineol: Highly concentrated ingredients by extracting only antibacterial ingredients from tea tree leaves.
Smart TT solution detects spots and provides skincare!
- SpoT-Targeting Solution with Unique Technology that Reacts to Alkaline Spots
- Minimum Irritation and Maximum Effects Teatree + Treatment
Where does Tea Tree come from?
Pristin Australian tea tree that was used as a skin solution by Aborginal people for centuries and it has proven benefits.
Teatreement Toner cares for oils on your skin to keep the skin fresh and moist.
- A skin purifying toner that contains Tea Treement to balance pH for skin care on areas of concern, while aloe vera leaf extract helps hydrating refreshingly.
- pH balance care for pH skin: Contains Linoleic acid and ceramide NP helps repair damaged skin barrier, while its low pH formula helps maintain healthy and balanced skin pH.
- Excessive Sebum care for oily skin: Silica, which controls sebum secretion, removes excessive sebum to maintain fresh, moist skin, balancing oil and moisture.
- Instant Moisturizing: Green Calming Complex soothes skin irritated after cleansing, and quickly hydrates to maintain moist skin without dryness.
Teatreement Toner contains more than 10,600 ppm of Tea Tree Leaf Extract and Tea Tree Leaf Oil.
- Tea tree leaf extract 10,000ppm: quickly hydrates and diminishes pores.
- Tea tree leaf oil 600 ppm: protects sensitive skin and controls sebum for problematic skin care.
- Terpineol 0,01ppm: Intensively soothes with a small amount as an extract of the primary components of tea tree leaf.
For red spot, Ctrl-A Teatreement Toner is the best choice.
The way to better skin, removing excess oil and targeting problematic areas without disturbing the rest of the skin barrier, giving it a fresh, matte finish.
Teatreement Toner is a functional cosmetic with whitening function.
How to use:
- During the first step of skin care after cleansing, take a sufficient amount that evenly applies to the face.
- Lightly pat for better absorption.
- TIP: For peeling care, moisten a cotton pad with a sufficient amount and wipe off.
It is a water-type toner.
- Sensitive and irritated skin.
- Oily skin with excessive sebum.
- Skin that needs a fresh moist toner.
+1% Tea Tree Leaf Extract from Australia.
+Teatreement™ Solution (Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, 4-Terpineol): Rebalances skin’s pH.
+Silica: Removes excess sebum to maintain fresh, moist skin while balancing oil and moisture.
+Green Calming Complex: Calms skin after cleansing and quickly hydrates to maintain moisture without stripping skin.
+Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Helps to brighten skin.
+Exfoliating Salicylic Acid (BHA- Beta Hydroxy Acid) combined with pH balancing Teatreement makes it so the acid only breaks where the skin’s pH is alkaline (where there is congestion) with gentle exfoliation.
Formulated without silicone, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS and SLES, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cinnamomum Zelanicum Bark Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Capryloyl Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Octylododeceth-16, Allantoin, Sarcosine, Ceramide NP, Camphor, Carthamus Tinctorius (Sunflower) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, 4-Terpineol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid