DR. JART CTRL-A TEATREEMENT MOISTURIZER
This moisturizer is manufactured with ‘Teatreament’ ingredient, which is a key solution of Dr. Jart’s Control-A line.
A non-comedogenic spot targeting the best moisturizer that contains Teatreement™ to balance pH for skincare on areas of concern, leaving a non-sticky, fresh finish.
What is Teatreement?
Teatreament means to care for the skin with a Tea tree. This is Dr. Jart’s Spot Care Tea tree solution, which is created by optimizing the following three ingredients ratio for each product in the Control-A line.
- Tea Tree Oil and Tea Tree Extract: Ingredients with an excellent calming effect on skin problems.
- 4-Terpineol: Highly concentrated ingredients by extracting only antibacterial ingredients from tea tree leaves.
Smart TT solution detects spots and provides skincare!
- SpoT-Targeting Solution with Unique Technology that Reacts to Alkaline Spots
- Minimum Irritation and Maximum Effects Tea tree + Treatment
Where does TeaTree come from?
Pristin Australian tea tree was used as a skin solution by Aboriginal people for centuries and it has proven benefits.
- Best Moisturizer made using treatment: A non-comedogenic spot targeting moisturizer that contains Teatreement™ to balance pH for skincare on areas of concern, leaving a non-sticky, fresh finish.
- Contains 81.5% of Tea Tree Leaf Extract: Its high content of tree leaf extract helps quick hydration and diminishing pores.
- Moisturizing cream suitable for Acne-prone skin: Hydrating with fresh absorption for moisture-deficient skin maintains oil and moisture balance without stickiness.
- pH balance care for pH skin: Linoleic acid and ceramide NP helps repair the damaged skin barriers, while its low pH formula helps maintain healthy and balanced skin pH.
- Rich in tea tree ingredients: The Teatreement complex, which is rich in ingredients such as Tea tree extract, Tea tree oil, and 4-Terpineol, helps calm the skin strongly and quickly.
- Tea tree leaf extract 815,080ppm: quickly hydrates and diminishes pores.
- Tea tree leaf oil 1,000 ppm: protects sensitive skin and controls sebum for problematic skincare.
- Terpineol 0,5ppm: Intensively soothes with a small amount as an extract of the primary components of a tea tree leaf.
CTRL-A TEATREEMENT MOISTURIZER
A lightweight moisturizing cream with innovative Teatreement™ Solution that targets new and existing imperfections while hydrating blemish-prone skin.
How to use:
- During the cream step (after using toner and serum) take a sufficient amount and evenly apply it to your skin.
- Lightly pat for better absorption.
- Oily, moisture-deficient skin.
- Sensitive skin.
- Skin with acne concerns.
Teatreement™ Solution (Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, 4-Terpineol): Removes impurities and supports skin’s pH balance.
Green Calming Complex (Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract): Soothes and hydrates.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Trehalose, Methyl Trimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Gloiopeltis Furcata Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Disodium EDTA, Fructooligosacchadrides, Salicylic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Ceramide NP, Hexylene Glycol, Camphor Silica, Sarcosine, 4-Terpineol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.