BENTON Fermentation Essence 100ml
If you’re worried about your skin’s destroyed oil and moisture balance and skin texture becoming rough and less elastic. Benton presents the best moisturizer for aged skin ” Fermentation Essence” which contains two premium fermentation ingredients to strengthen your skin’s natural strength. This strengthens the natural strength of your skin, making the skin clear and elastic.
It’s a product that you can use as the first step of skincare after washing your face.
the best moisturizer for aged skin ever!
It contains high content of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate that boosts your skin elasticity, radiance, and deeply nourishes the skin. Also, ceramide NP manages oil-water balance and forms a strong skin barrier.
In addition, it gradually improves wrinkles and the fine lines that appear during laughing.
Forget about your bothering wrinkles and fine line & Regain your skin health, glow, and elasticity with Fermentationmoisturizer for aged skin!
In case you don’t know how essence helps your skin,
essence rehydrates skin cells, protects the skin barrier, boosts the health of your skin, rebalances the pH of the skin, and soften the epidermis
Try fermentation essence now, and get the natural glow, it totally focuses on improving wrinkles and fine lines as well as, it makes the skin texture smoother without causing any irritation
Enjoy the moisture-boosting power of the essence moisturizer for aged skin!
- Skin Boosting: After cleansing, restores destroyed oil-water balance, and helps to improve the absorption of the next basic products.
- Fermentation radiance: Fermented ingredients and ceramide NP are absorbed into the skin to give the skin elasticity and radiance
- Strengthen skin elasticity: Adenosine, a functional ingredient for improving wrinkles, helps the skin with insufficient elasticity healthy and vital.
- Skin texture preparation: Fermented ingredients make rough skin soft to help you have soft and smooth skin.
Fill the gaps between skin barriers, providing an elastic glow with fermentation essence.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: (skin texture preparation, nourishing, moisturizing, enhancing elasticity)
As one of the natural yeasts used to brew rice wine in breweries, it is a raw material found after people discovered that the hands of the brewery craftsman are transparent and smooth. Rich active ingredients help your skin look transparent and shiny.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: (hydrating, nourishing, enhancing elasticity)
It is an ingredient obtained by cultivating Bifidus bacteria (lactic and bacteria) in yogurt. It contains protein, vitamins, minerals, etc., to supply moisture and nutrients to boost skin health and help your skin to be elastic and transparent.
- Ceramide NP: (skin protection, managing oil-water balance, enhancing elasticity)
Protecting the skin from harmful external environments, and creating a healthy environment for healthy and strong skin as skin-friendly ingredients. It has a moisturizing power to keep the skin moist
- Test Type: Patch test
- Testing Institute: COSME*****
- Tested Period: 2016.09.13 – 2016.09.15
- Test Subjects: 10 male and female adults (age range from 18-70)
- Test Result: It is concluded that the skin compatibility of Benton Fermentation essence is very good
A refreshing light liquid formulation that is absorbed into the skin without stickiness, It maintains a slightly acidic pH environment similar to when the skin is healthy to help skin protection, it could be used even on irritated or sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
How to use
- After cleansing, as the first step in basic care, take a suitable amount of essence on your hand.
- Let it be well absorbed into your face.
First moisturizer for aged skin that makes your skin better as you apply it
- Those with dark and dull skin
- Those who are concerned about wrinkles when looking in the mirror
- Those who want to regain smooth skin texture.
- Those with sensitive skin due to oil-water unbalance.
Excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide Np, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Adenosine, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
We recommend to you this skincare routine for better results
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.