BENTON Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream 50g
Do you need a cream with a high moisturizing effect due to the rough skin texture and your skin is frequently flaky?
So, from now on, try Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream 50g, which protects the skin’s moisture strongly, like a shield.
It will never let you down.
You can apply Benton Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream not only for dry skin but oily, normal, combination, sensitive skin too
MOISTURIZING SHIELD CREAM FOR YOUR SKIN, TRY LET’S CARROT MOISTURE CREAM FROM TODAY.
- Nature-derived nutrition takes care of your skin: The carotene and ingredients in carrots nourish the skin with abundant nutrition, provide healthy nourishment and protection for the skin.
- Glossy skin Balance Care: Various botanical oils fill the areas lacking moisture to care for skin balance, and keep the moisture in your skin to give you a healthy glow.
- Healthy Elastic Moisturisation: moisturizing cream that helps your skin maintain healthy skin elasticity by completing Dermatologically and antioxidant tests.
- Comfortable Application without stickiness: The yellow moisturizer cream is applied to your skin thinly and smoothly, delivering excellent moisture and providing a smooth finish.
Carrot benefits for skin
The beta carotene in carrots aids your skin. A carotenoid-rich diet may protect your skin from ultraviolet (UV) damage and improve skin appearance. Carrot juice provides vitamin C and beta carotene, two antioxidants that may protect your skin from damage.
- Carrot: Contains rich fat-soluble vitamin A and Carotene, helping to maintain smooth skin texture and skin health
- Beta-Carotene: Pigment nourishment, pro-vitamin A rich in plants and fruits, such as carrots, help protect skin
- Tocopherol: Tocopherol, a vitamin E, helps not only prevent oxidation in the product but also boosts the vitality and health of your skin
“To make sure that we care about your skin condition we have done 3 kinds of tests “
- Antioxidant Test: Benton Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream 50G is considered to have an antioxidant effect.
*(Antioxidants are substances that help protect the skin’s surface from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors like UV and pollution. Antioxidants are often found in skincare product formulas because of their powerful anti-aging benefits.)
- Dermatological Test: Benton Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream 50G is considered to be non-irritating as all 31 people’s skin irritation level were 0.0
- Skin Hydration Test: Let’s carrot moisture cream moisturizes dry skin and helps with healthy moisturizing care
The skin’s moisture level 16.3% increased after applying the cream
- Stickiness Test
Even though the texture is oily, it can be magically absorbed, and also helps moisturize your skin, cause we only care about your soft skin.
Being absorbed softly, leaving moisturizing without stickiness
pH and Formula
- Product pH: Slightly acidic formula
Benton Let’s Carrot Moisture Cream pH level is similar to healthy skin pH.it’s weakly acidic that will be gentle on your skin.
- Formula: Soft & smooth!
Orange colored moisture cream moisturizes and provides you with brightening and smooth skin
Repurchase Intention Survey
According to a survey of 47 people using the cream on its repurchase, 94% said they would repurchase it.
- The skin was soft and moist absorbed. 100%
- The skin seems to be hydrated after use. 100%
- it was helpful to manage oil and water balance. 92%
How to use
- wash your face.
- apply a suitable amount onto the skin.
- let it be absorbed thoroughly.
- People who have chapped skin and dead skin cells.
- people who have dry skin and are unsatisfied with many steps of skincare.
- People who have dull skin tone and have unbalanced oil-water balance.
Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Canola Oil, Sodium Pca, Sodium Gluconate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Beta-Carotene, Ceramide Np, Tocopherol
For better results, we recommend for you other carrot line’s products