DR.JART CERAMIDIN BODY WASH 250ml
Use Ceramidin Body Wash to moisturize your body skin by 5 Cera Complex while taking the daily shower.
Does Your body skin become drier because of washing it everyday?
Wash your body by Ceramidin Body Wash to not lose your body moisture after taking a shower.
You’ll find your body becomes very moisturized even after using a sample and that will make you buy the product itself.
Ceramidin Body Wash doesn’t only prevent your body skin from being dry and rough after washing, but it also makes your body smooth and soft.
When you get worried because taking a shower everyday makes your body become dry,
When you’re looking for gentle and soft body wash,
When you want to moisturize your body,
At those times, We recommend Ceramidin Body Wash for you.
A soft foam cleanser that leaves your body skin smooth and soft after showering
Give your dry skin the jolt of moisture leaving it soft and velvet like
Ceramidin Body Wash
- A soft foam cleanser that leaves your body skin smooth and soft after showering
- Has a long lasting moisturizing effect which lasts even after showering.
- Contains 5 types of ceramide that protect skin barrier and prevent water evaporation.
- Contains a natural surfactant extracted from coconut oil keeping your body plump and dewy without stressing your skin.
- Safe to use without worrying about sensitive skin, due to a complete skin irritation test.
Do you take care of only your face skin? Despite 80% of our skin is body skin and only 20% of it is face skin ?!
- Face is only 20% of your body, but you care about it everyday.
- Your body is a wider area and it is more affected by the environment factors so you should provide it with the necessary moisturizing.
Do you know that little amount of sebaceous glands makes your body drier?
Have you ever listened about oily body skin?
- There isn’t oily body skin because most of the body skin has little amount of sebaceous glands, so it always suffers from dryness.
The wider the skin area gets, the more you will find different skin structure in every region.
- As we can classify face skin types in T zone and U zone, we also can classify body skin types by thickness and sebaceous distribution of every region.
- body skin is thicker than face skin, it can’t resist humidity and it becomes dry easily.
Ceramidin Body Wash
The first step to moisturize body skin
There are 9 types of Ceramide and Ceramidin body wash contains 5 types of them.
Do you know why the skin barrier becomes weaker, and your skin becomes rough and sensitive?
The reason is a daily decrease of ceramide in our skin that happens because of environmental factors.
Ceramide is a necessary ingredient which protects the skin from external stimulus by lipid components in skin layers, and prevents skin dryness.
- Ceramide NP: increases moisturizing effect.
- Ceramide AP: Repairs the skin barrier and makes it look lively.
- Ceramide AS: strengthens skin barrier.
- Ceramide NS: increases the moisture absorption power.
- Ceramide EOP: Skin protect function
Ceramidin Body Wash which is made basically from ceramide elements, provides your dry skin intensively with moisture elements as it contains 5 types of Ceramide.
Do you want to prevent a daily decrease of ceramidin?
Then use Ceramidin body wash and create a moisturizing barrier filled with the skin layers, don’t just moisturize the surface of the skin.
Ceramidin Body Wash
Moisture Charging Shower Gel cleanses and refreshes your body.
Are you interested in using a cleansing foam while showering?
Here is Ceramidin Body Wash, A soft and smooth shower with the oil-gel type texture that turns into rich and dense foam.
Dry skin is welcomed now, because it will meet Ceramidin Body Wash that contains 5 Cera complexes, the perfect fit for your body skin.
Do you know that every time you take a shower you drain your skin moisture reservoir?
Capture your skin moisture with Ceramidin Body Wash.
A natural surfactant extracted from coconut oil helps keep your body plump and dewy without stressing your skin.
This is an opaque and slippery gel type formula.
This is also richly well made even if you make bubbles with just your hands, not shower ball.
How to use:
Mild Moisture Replenishment
- Pour an appropriate amount on a sponge or bath towel.
- Gently massage your body and rinse thoroughly with water.
- TIP 1: For increased refreshment, use a shower ball.
- TIP 2: For increased moisture, use the body wash directly on your skin.
People whose skin becomes dry because of daily showering.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cethyl Ethyl Hexanonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Sage Oil Powder, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Turmeric Extract, (Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiforum Seed Butter, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14olefin), Pentylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Vinyldimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylate/C10-30acrylates Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Ceramide Np, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Raspberry Ketone, Hydrogenatedlecithin, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide As, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Ns, Cetyl -Pghydroxyethyl Palmitamide , Cholesterol, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Caramel
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.