BENTON Goodbye Redness Centella Powder Wash 80g, Vegetable Enzyme Cleanser
Skin redness is a serious trouble that you can’t ignore
Benton presents to you the best redness cleanser ” Goodbye Redness Centella Powder Wash” for calming down your irritated skin instantly. There are a few reasons that could cause skin redness; A red face can be caused by a variety of underlying diseases, disorders, and conditions. They include skin infections, skin conditions, such as rosacea, acne, and eczema; and allergic and inflammatory conditions, such as sunburn, vasculitis, and allergies to foods, insect bites, and face creams.
If you are having a hard time with Redness, try using Centella Redness Cleanser from now on and say goodbye to redness forever. It contains Centella extracts that are well known for cooling down troubled areas.
The function of the main ingredients in Benton Redness Cleanser wash has been maximized by reducing water usage!
Water-using a process reduced by more than 90% compared to the regular cleanser!
About 5% of purified water used when mixing the ingredients
The ideal redness calming cleanser for the clear soothing skin!
Centella Redness Cleanser has triple cleansing solutions: Deep cleansing, Exfoliation, Moisturizing wash
- Enzyme cleanser: vegetable enzymes and sea salt help cleanse the dead skin cells and residue, which are the reason for the skin redness.
- Centella and active ingredients: help soothe the skin’s redness.
- Pore exfoliating care: soft and delicate foaming with the skin-friendly vegetable surfactant helps mild cleansing all the residues and exfoliating dead skin cells without irritation
A daily mild redness cleanser makes your sensitive skin finally comfortable!
- Centella Asiatica: Soothing skin, Moisturizing Providing nutrition, and Soothing & Protecting sensitive skin
- Calamine: soothing and protecting sensitive skin.
- A vegetable enzyme ( (Protease, Bromelain): Making Skin Soft & Helping Absorb the main ingredients and eliminate dead skin cells and residue
Goodbye Redness Centella Powder Wash effectively manages the skin concerns that are bothering you!
1. Hypoallergenic Test
- Test institute: Human Skin Clinical Test Center
- Test period: 16\04\2021: 28\04\2021
- Test subjects: 32 women aged above 19
- Test result: goodbye Redness Centella Powder Wash was proved to be a non-stimulating product with a skin irritation index of 0.00
2. Cleansing Effects Test
A slightly acidic pH with a similar level of healthy pH. A pinkish powder formula without stickiness leaves your skin fresh & moist.
How to use
- How to open *open the container cap to open the inner cap and then close the outer cap.
- After wetting the skin slightly, take an appropriate amount of powder wash and lather it.
- Rub gently on the skin and wash it off
Deep cleansing! Bubble facial pack
- Take an appropriate amount of the powder and lather it.
- Apply foam all over the face, leaving 30 seconds to 1 minute, then wash it off
- Sensitive skin
- Skin with redness
- Oil-water unbalanced skin
- Skin that needs light and mild cleanser for morning and night
A good product is known for its good ingredients, not from a brand or price.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Coconut Fatty Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Bicarbonate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Calamine, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sucrose, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Leaf/Stem Powder, Protease, Bromelain, Sea Salt, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine,1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol
For best results try Centella products