AROMATICA Tea Tree Balancing Foaming Cleanser 180g
Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser Refreshingly Washes Away Skin Concerns!
If you are concerned about excessive oil and sebum, then try the Tea Tree Balancing Foam, it’s the best foaming cleanser. It’s full of Tea tree extract, which is excellent for sebum care, refreshes, and invigorates the skin. Naturally, a derived tea tree offers the necessary moisture and reduces excessive sebum for comfortable skin.
Experience a healthy balance of oil and water with the best foaming cleanser
Containing the pure strength of the tea tree, extracted using a decoction method which obtains active ingredients at a temperature lower than the boiling point. As the pure form of tea tree is contained without destroying its nutrients, the ingredients effectively deliver the energy of Tea tree. The cream foam which contains cleansing ingredients derived from coconut offers a relaxing break to the exhausted skin. Organic aloe vera and plant-derived glycerin offer a moisturizing feeling.
The Best Foaming Cleanser for the balance of oil and water!
DECOCTION: A method of extraction by boiling herbs or medicinal plants in water over low heat for a long time to extract active ingredients. It is a physical method that has a long history and extracts active ingredients effectively from natural materials.
- Therapeutic Effects Of Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is a universally well-known traditional medicine and natural remedy. It was frequently applied directly on wounds and scars for healing purposes. Tea tree oil is commonly used to fight acne and minimize the appearance of acne scars.
- Formulated With Up To 1300mg Of Tea Tree Essential Oil: Ingredients such as Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf extract and Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil has the properties to control excess sebum on the face, and when mixed with other naturally derived and harmless ingredients, it has the effect in removing daily impurities without leaving your skin dry and tight.
- Ultra Smooth And Rich In Foam: when mixed with a small amount of water, a foamy texture arises which should be applied directly on the wet face in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and moisturize for hydration.
- Naturally derived ingredients: Burdock extract is a great ingredient for oily skin and blemished skin and helps to keep hydration and elasticity. Comfrey root extract helps to soothe skin. Organic aloe vera leaf extract (30%) is used instead of purified water to help moisturize and calm the skin that has been irritated by the external environment.
- Maintaining skin water-oil balance: Its vegan, and rich formula helps to maintain skin oil-water balance and makes the skin looks more lively & healthy
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: soothes skin and serves as an anti-inflammatory. It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing, and wounds healing properties. Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. These organic molecules rejuvenate aged tissues and promote healthy skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract: Helps soothe irritation and sensitive skin, controls excess sebum, reduces pores, and helps cleanse the skin without being oily.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract: Helps manage healthy pores by boosting the metabolism of the skin and inhibiting sebum production.
- Symphytum Officinale Root Extract: Contains Allantoin, which helps keep the skin clean by relieving itching and skin irritation, helps the skin regenerate cells, and has excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil: Soothes irritated and angry skin, controls excess sebum, and has antibacterial properties.
Enjoy deep and moist cleansing with the best foaming cleanser!
How to use
- Apply a moderate amount of Tea Tree Balancing Foaming Cleanser onto the palm of the hand.
- Lather with water and gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Dispense an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Balancing Toner onto your palm or a cotton pad and wipe along with skin texture, or gently spread all over the face to soothe irritated skin.
- If you want intensive care on excessive oil, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Serum with the included dropping pipette, apply, and lightly pat to promote absorption.
- If you want refreshing moisturization, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion, gently spread on the face and neck area, and lightly pat to promote absorption. It will help balance oil and moisture in your skin.
- If enlarged pores annoy you, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cream at the last step of your skincare routine, apply, and pat to promote absorption. It helps keep your pores tight and your skin smooth.
1)Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(28.6%), Glycerin(Plant-derived moisturizer), 3)Palmitic Acid, 3)Stearic Acid, 3)Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide(Acidity regulator), Water, 3)Myristic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate(Coconut-derived cleaners), Glyceryl Stearate(Vegetable emulsifier), Sorbitan Olivate(Olive-derived emulsifier), Sodium Chloride(Edible salt), 1)Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract(1,300mg), Allantoin(Skin Soothing Ingredient), Phenethyl Alcohol(Softener), 3)Caprylyl Glycol, 2)Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil(Petitgrain Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E), 2)Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, 2)Pelargonium Graveolens Oil(Rose Geranium Oil), 1)Arctium Lappa Root Extract(510mg), 1)Symphytum Officinale Root Extract(510mg), 2)Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil(430mg), 2)Linalool(Ingredients containing Tea Tree Oil), 2)Citronellol(Ingredients containing Tea Tree Oil), 2)Limonene(Ingredients containing Tea Tree Oil), 2)Geraniol(Ingredients containing Tea Tree Oil) 1)Organic raw material, 2)Natural essential oil and the ingredients included in it, 3) A plant-derived softener
For best results try other tea tree products