LANEIGE LIP AND EYE REMOVER WATERPROOF 150ml
The best waterproof makeup remover, it removes even the stubborn makeup under your eyes without causing any skin irritation for your sensitive skin. A dream right? LANEIGE presents to you this ultimate product that does all that and also adds moisture to your dry skin! So you will experience the smoothest makeup removal ever!
- Fast, effective and mild lip & eye waterproof makeup remover.
- Complete cleansing of all kinds of makeup: It is a double layered liquid product that turns into emulsion when shaken to completely remove all types of makeup.
- Chamomile extract for the protection of the sensitive skin around the eyes and lips: With chamomile extract, it protects the sensitive skin around the eyes and lips from makeup and physical irritation.
“Among all the removers, Laneige’s is the mildest one with enough cleansing power”
“Even though my eyes are sensitive, I don’t suffer from eye sore. I’m going to stick with this one”
“Less annoying and good cleansing. I have used many other products but I think this one is the best”
Are you looking for the best waterproof makeup remover? it’s right here!
- Dry skin requiring moisture.
- Sensitive skin requiring mild product.
- To completely remove lip & eye makeup.
A double layered liquid waterproof makeup remover that turns into emulsion when shaken.
“Best waterproof makeup remover to remove even heavy makeup quickly and gently.”
How to use:
- Mix the two layers completely by shaking vigorously.
- Dampen a cosmetic puff with the product.
- place over the eyes and/or lips so that the formula seeps into the makeup for 5 sec.
- Wipe off the makeup lefties.
Water, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Water Hyacinth Ferment, Mannitol, Cyclopentasiloxane.