AROMATICA – Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cleansing Water 300 ml (1% Niacinamide + 0.5% BHA)
Are you concerned about your skin being covered by the mask all day?
Air doesn’t circulate well inside the sealed mask, increasing the temperature and humidity of your skin. This causes the sebum and bacteria in the mouth to increase, resulting in skin trouble. then try the best cleansing water, Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cleansing Water will make your concerns fade away.
Tea tree is back, even more, powerful for your various skin concerns from saggy pores to oily face, dryness, irritated skin, and increased skin sensitivity! Take care of your skin troubles with refreshing cleansing water that creates harmonious blending between Australian Tea Tree, Niacinamide, and BHA.
Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cleansing Water is like a key solution to your skin concerns!
Tea Tree was used by Indigenous Australians centuries ago as a skin solution, containing the effective ingredient terpinene-4-ol for an outstanding soothing effect on problem skin. As Well as Niacinamide is excellent not only for moisturizing but also for controlling sebum, helping make problematic skin healthy and well.
Deep cleansing even for annoying blackheads with the best cleansing water Tea Tree Pore Purifying!
This cleansing water, which removes strong makeup points easily all at once, contains BHA that breaks down dead skin cells and residues blocking pores to remove blackheads on your nose, chin, and even on the cheeks. *Clinical test underway for instant blackhead reduction (report issued on 4/15)
Tea Tree Pore Purifying is the best cleansing water, it is mild on the skin and hypoallergenic!
It helps maintain healthy skin balance with an acidulous formula that’s mild on skin, leaving skin hydrated even after washing because it gently cleanses with no worries of skin irritation. Micellar particles consisting of hydrophilic and hydrophobic counterparts adsorb makeup and skin residues and form a moisture barrier to help cleanse the face refreshingly as if removed with cleansing oil and washed cleanly with water.
If you’re one of those who experience sensitive and irritated skin due to external environments, try this irritation-free cleansing water!
Solvent extraction: This is an extraction method designed to extract efficiently effective ingredients from expensive and delicate raw substances. The high-quality extracts obtained by recycling energy from our internal facilities and using the safest moisturizer to the skin such as glycerin as solvent is the reason the inherent fragrance of the tea tree’s raw substances is kept intact.
- Naturally-derived ingredients: containing 82% of tea tree extract and 1% of Niacinamide and BHA extracted in a special way to keep the nutrients value of the raw ingredients.
- Neat and moist cleansing: A natural water cleansing that hydrates the skin while cleansing neatly all the stacking sebum and totally removes the blackheads.
- Maintaining skin water-oil balance: Its vegan, mild, and the slightly acidic formula helps to maintain skin oil-water balance and makes the skin looks more lively & healthy’
- Tea Tree: Tea tree extract (82%), which is richly extracted with glycerin as a solvent, is used instead of purified water. It will help soothe problem skin in a fresh, comfortable way.
- Niacinamide: 1% which helps control excess oil and sebum production, also helps keep the oiliness on your face under control and makes your skin clear and glowing.
- BHA (Salicylic Acid): As the representative ingredient for exfoliation, BHA is a fat-soluble substance that helps effectively remove residues and sebum accumulated inside the pores and make skin clean.
How to use
- Sufficiently soak a cotton pad with an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cleansing Water.
- Gently wipe skin starting from the inside and working outward.
- Lightly press and hold it on strong makeup points for about 5 to 10 seconds to melt the makeup and wipe it off. There is no need for additional water washing, but you may wash lightly with water if desired.
- TIP1# Dispense an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Balancing Toner onto your palm or a cotton pad and wipe along with skin texture, or gently spread all over the face to soothe irritated skin.
- TIP2# If you want intensive care on excessive oil, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Serum with the included dropping pipette, apply, and lightly pat to promote absorption.
- TIP3# If you want refreshing moisturization, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Balancing Emulsion, gently spread on the face and neck area, and lightly pat to promote absorption. It will help balance oil and moisture in your skin.
- TIP4# If enlarged pores annoy you, take an appropriate amount of Tea Tree Pore Purifying Cream at the last step of your skincare routine, apply, and pat to promote absorption. It helps keep your pores tight and your skin smooth.
TeaTree extract (82%) Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Glycerin(Plant-derived moisturizer), Butylene Glycol(Moisturizer), Sodium Olivate(Olive-derived cleanser), Sodium Chloride(Salt), Niacinamide(Sebum control agent), Triethyl Citrate(Emollient), Chamaecyparis obtusa Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate(Plant-derived emulsifier), Arginine(Amino acid emollient), Salicylic Acid(BHA), Aqua, Rosa Rugosa Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Coco-Betaine(Coconut-derived cleanser), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Naturally found in essential oil(s)