AROMATICA Tea Tree Purifying Shampoo 400 ml
Plastic… I’ve never bought it… The plastic that is used for cosmetic bottles
Aromatica presents Tea tree purifying vegan shampoo for stronger and healthier hair. Most cosmetic containers cannot be recycled, but we cannot avoid using them too. Aromatica found the perfect option because tea tree shampoo is made from ingredients safe for the scalp and safe containers to protect Earth. We introduce Tea Tree Purifying Shampoo that has made a good combination.
Now, Tea Tree Purifying Vegan Shampoo is dressed in new clothes for Earth
Instead of using a pump made of compound materials that are difficult to recycle, it uses a cap made of a single material that can be recycled easily. By using 100% recycled plastic containers, we can do upcycling to protect Earth.
Tea Tree Purifying Shampoo uses good ingredients as pores on the scalp are larger than those on the face. They contain vegan formulas free of sulfate surfactant, silicone oil, and animal-based ingredients to ensure safe cleansing daily.
Tea tree shampoo is made from natural effective ingredients
Tea tree and Oil-soluble dead skin cell remover BHA (salicylic acid), which controls excessive sebum, provide a refreshing scalp environment by removing excess sebum from the pores of the scalp. Peppermint, spearmint and mint ingredients remove the unpleasant heavy feeling from the scalp by providing a cooling feeling to the heated scalp; skin-soothing tea tree oil and extracts from tea tree, burdock, and ginger obtained using a decoction method provide comfortable care to the scalp by delivering purifying energy to scalp.
The ingredients of para-probiotics probiotics and caffeine restore balance for the scalp, and hair root-nourishing ingredients of biotin, Panthenol, and amino acid make hair roots and hair healthy by providing nourishment.
*Para-probiotics (Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate): Probiotics in dead or decomposed state provide effects.
- Aromatherapeutic Solution: Tea Tree Oil & Peppermint oil & Eucalyptus oil
- Decoction: Tea Tree leaf, Mint, Hyssop, Fenugreek, Burdock
- Decoction method: A method of extraction by boiling herbs or medicinal plants in water over low heat for a long time to extract active ingredients. It is a physical method that has a long history and extracts active ingredients effectively from natural materials.
- Tincture method: A method of extraction by dissolving herbs or medicinal plants in ethyl alcohol for a certain amount of time without external heat to extract beneficial active ingredients. It can extract both water-soluble and fat-soluble ingredients with ethyl alcohol. Active and effective substances with low molecular weight quickly permeate into the skin.
- Scalp purifying shampoo: formulated with tea tree, burdock, and hyssop to control excessive sebum and purify the scalp whilst peppermint cools and relieves it.
- Relieves scalp itchiness: itching scalp problems arise from the clumping of dirt with excess sebum. A blend of soothing ingredients such as perilla frutescens, Arctium lappa, hyssop, chamomile, and fenugreek extract was added for maximum oil control.
- Specially optimized for the oily scalp: hypo-allergenic keratolytic agent LHA (capryloyl salicylic acid) gently removes accumulated excess sebum on the scalp pores to create a refreshed and cleans the scalp
- Proudly vegan verified by the vegan society: no animal-derived ingredients and animal testing on all Aromatica products
Safe and non-irritating shampoo: Cruelty-free, vegan formula, free of silicone and sulfate, eco-friendly packaging, and authenticity guarantee
Tea tree is a vegan shampoo made from 97% natural ingredients
Tea tree, BHA (Salicylic acid), Paraprobiotics, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Mint, Peppermint, Eucalyptus
How to use
- Massage a moderate amount into wet hair and scalp.
- Lather well and rinse thoroughly.
- TIP1# Spray Tea Tree Purifying Tonic closely to the scalp so it covers all parts. Spray evenly all over the scalp and massage gently with your fingertips or Wooden Scalp Brush.
If you’ve been using products like OGX shampoo, we recommend that you start using Aromatica tea tree purifying shampoo from now on. Then you’ll get a feeling of satisfaction you’ve never felt before.
97% natural ingredients
Tea tree leaf extract (32.8%), purified water, peppermint leaf extract, sodium methyl coil taurate (co-niconut eur acetate), sodium coilate eur acetate (coconut uric eur acetate), sodium copolytic eur acetate (Coconuturic eur acetate), sodium, sodium acetate (coate), sodium acetate (coate)*Diglyceric seafood (p probiotics), bifida effective seafood (probiotics), caffeine (anti-oxidation agent), niacinamide (hair moisturizer), glyceryl capricol (fluent agent), polyquaternium-10 (fluent), *ammonium oxide, lemone (incide)
For best results try tea tree hair care collection