HISTOLAB Derma Science Aqua Mineral Moisture Mist 120ml
A moisturizing and soothing mist is especially effective for damaged skin. Frequent use of this moisture mist intensively moisturizes and hydrates dry and sensitive skin.
Histolab is a medical skincare brand distributed solely to dermatological clinics. Currently, its products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea.
This moisture mist contains a patented ingredient developed independently, so it calms your skin and also contains Adenosine and Niacinamide, which not only whitening but also improves wrinkles.
A moisture mist that not only hydrates but also gives excellent soothing effects to your irritated skin!
- SRGF H1 Complex: Median’s own developed material for skin regeneration and skin soothing and patent pending.
- Relaxing: This fine dewy mist helps your tired skin relax and revive.
- Anti-aging & Whitening: KFDA proven agents ” Adenosine” and “Niacinamide” have the effect of wrinkle improvement and whitening respectively.
- Moisturizing Effect: The ingredient “Propanediol” extracted and fermented from corn helps moisturize your skin. Revives your tired skin with moisture and hydration.
- SRFH H1 Complex: Soothing and hydrating effects.
- Propanediol: Skin moisturizing.
- Lecithin: Moisturizing.
- Adenosine: Wrinkle Improvement.
- Niacinamide: Whitening.
Aqua Mineral Moisture Mist Use order:
How to use:
If you’re looking for a moisture mist that doesn’t ruin your makeup, this is it.
- Those who need a mist that does not get messy after makeup.
- Those who need immediate hydration.
- Anyone who wants moist skin anywhere.
- Those who want to feel the effect of improving skin tone and wrinkles while supplying moisture.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, olyglyceryl-2 Oleate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyldodeceth-16, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance(Parfum), Citric Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Polysorbate, Lecithin, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-4