HISTOLAB Whiteness Lightening Mist 200ml
Brightening Mist for shiny and bright skin, Whiteness Lightning Mist brightens skin tone and hydrates dry skin by providing abundant moisture and nutrition derived from patented peptides and 7 kinds of botanical complex extracts in Alpine (Gigawhite).
Histolab, a medical skincare brand distributed solely to dermatological clinics, has been devoting itself to accomplish an immediate skin improvement by taking advantage of its own development of Plant Stem Cell(Callus) and of our renowned mentoring group of doctor’s advice for achieving the most effective prescription.
Currently, Histolab products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea. Thanks to its wide variety of product ranges, Histolab products have become famous for having excellent efficiencies in the field of professional peeling, acne treatment, and post-laser skin treatment as well as basic care like wrinkle improvement freckles, skin rejuvenation, and whitening, etc.
You can enjoy moisturized and glowy skin with Histolab whiteness lightening mist that maintains moisture levels in the skin and facilitates the balance of water and oil between cells!
- Re-vitalizing on the skin by offering an abundance of moisture and nutrition.
- Lightening Mist brightens skin tone and hydrates dry skin.
- Maintains skin’s oil-water balance.
- Gigawhite is important for Reducing Anti-Pigmentation to Skin.
- Helps Reduce and Prevent Hyperpigmentation.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially with pigmentation problems.
- Gigawhite: Skin Brightening.
- SRFG H1 Complex: Moisturizing, soothing, and skin regeneration.
- Tomato Callus Culture Extract: Moisturizing and nourishing.
- Rice Callus Culture Extract: Moisturizing and nourishing.
- Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract: Elasticizing.
- Niacinamide: Brightening.
Whiteness Lightening Mist helps brighten skin tone and maintains skin’s oil-water balance.
What is the benefit of Gigawhite?
Gigawhite: Anti-Pigmentation to Reduce Skin Melanin – Helps Reduce and Prevent Hyperpigmentation
What is the benefit of Niacinamide?
Skin whitening and anti-pigmentation
What is the benefit of Boswellia Serrata?
Boswellia Serrata: It is used in cosmetic products and extracts from its antiseptic and perfumed substances.
Anti-aging: Since it is an activator of the cellular system, “the system that builds and regulates body cells,” it activates the production of healthy cells and new tissues.
The liquid formula provides you with bright and shiny skin.
Whiteness mist use order
How to use:
After cleansing, spray onto the entire face or apply with a cotton pad. Use morning and night as required!
Amazing Whiteness Lightening Mist revitalizes the skin by offering an abundance of moisture and nutrition.
- Sensitive skin that needs vitalizing.
- Skin that needs oil and water balance.
- Tired skin from external environmental factors.
- If cosmetics cause irritation as below, you are advised to stop using it immediately and you may consult a pharmacist or a doctor.
- In the event of having a red rash, swollenness, itching, and irritation.
- In the event of having a red rash,swollen tissue, and itching by exposure to sunlight during the use.
- It is not advised to use it on the skin where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
Precautions for storage:
- Close the cap tightly after each use.
- Keep it out of infants or children’s reach.
- Don’t keep it in a place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to direct sunlight.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, PEG-8, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Callus Culture Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Callus Culture Extract, Fragrance, Carbomer, Arginine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-4, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol.