A’PIEU Fusidium Trouble Clear Spot Patches, 4 sheets(60 patches)
Spot Patch to get rid of you sudden pimple or wound and make your skin ready for your big event! It’s barely noticeable, with no worries about secondary infection as it is hygienic also You can easily apply your regular makeup on it!
“Don’t touch, Don’t pop! Just stick the Fusidium spot patch and you are good to go!”
Fusidium for skin trouble care, Fusidium spot patch is the best choose to care pimple or wounds.
- A wound care pimple patch that is waterproof light and non-noticeable.
- Wound Care: Effective for wound protection and care by absorbing exduate (pus, secretion) generated when the wound is healed.
- Waterproof: Makes the patch stick for a long period of time against sweat and water.
- Thin-edged beveling type: It makes the patch barely noticeable and gives it increased adhesion. The core area absorbs exudate is made thick, and the edges are made thin.
Hydrocollid fabric with high technology that maintains moist environment to protect and care for the wound
4 characteristics of Fusidium spot patch
1. The wound care is possible without scar
Hydrocolloid fabric absorbs exudate from the wound area and maintains the moist environment to protect and care for the wound from external contaminants and secondary infections.
2. Has thin and barely noticeable adhesion through beveling method
The core area that absorbs exudate is made thick, and the edges are made thin using the beveling method, providing excellent adhesion by making it stay put on the skin for a long time without falling off.
3. Increased handiness: Easily detachable with half-cut method
by using the cut line on the center of the patch, you can remove the patch easily.
Zip bag type for easy storage and hygienic storage and excellent portability
4. Can choose the right size for the area you want.
Comes in 10mm / 12mm size, allowing you to choose the patch depending on the size of wounded area.
How to Use:
- Fully dry the wounded area after cleansing.
- After taking off the protective film on the front, and separating the patch along the cut line, and attach it to the wound.
- Take some time after applying the patch, and when it swells white replace the patch with a new one.
Cellulose Gum, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-20 Olefin), Polyisobutene, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer