HISTOLAB Derma Science EGF Complex Ampoule 50% 80ml
Anti-wrinkle ampoule, This is the only wrinkle improvement ampoule among products produced by HISTOLAB.
EGF complex Anti-wrinkle ampoule contains 50% of EGF Complex for potent wrinkle care. Adenosine which works as an active anti-wrinkle agent and EGF complex immensely helps improve skin’s elasticity. It is effective in soothing and moisturizing the skin.
Currently, Histolab products are loved by almost 8,500 dermatological and aesthetic clinics in Korea. Thanks to its wide variety of product ranges, Histolab products have become famous for having excellent efficiencies in the field of professional peeling, acne treatment, and post-laser skin treatment as well as basic care like wrinkle improvement freckles, skin rejuvenation, whitening., etc.
The only ampoule for wrinkles improvement of HISTOLAB!
- Functional cosmetic for anti-wrinkle: A functional ampoule containing Adenosine for wrinkle improvement, an ingredient notified by KFDA.
- SRGF H1 Complex: Contains Medians’s own patent-applied ingredients (SRGF H1 Complex) to help provide a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Skin moisturizing: Various moisturizing agents keep the skin deeply hydrated and prevent hydration evaporation for radiant skin.
- 50% of EGF Complex for potent wrinkle care effect: KFDA- listed ingredient Adenosine works as an active anti-wrinkle agent.
- Paraben-free / Alcohol-free.
- SRGF H1 Complex: Moisturizing- soothing
- 50% EGF Complex Ampoule: Skin renewal.
- Adenosine: Anti-wrinkle.
- Trehalose: Moisturizing.
- Nasturtium Extract: Nutrition.
EGF Complex Anti-wrinkle ampoule Use Order:
How to use:
After applying toner, take 2~3 drops and apply with gentle patting.
- Those who need soothing skin.
- Those who need skin protection from external trendy ingredients.
- Those who are concerned about skin vitality.
- Those who are concerned about rough and brittle skin.
Differences between 4 types of Histolab ampoules:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Trehalose, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arginine, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Sorbitan Oleate, sh-Oligopeptide-1(0.25ppm), sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-4, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.