LG Pra. L Wash Pop, Vibration Cleanser
LG presents to you the top facial cleansing brush that you can use comfortably and conveniently.
Why should you pick LG Pra. L wash pop instead of cleansing with regular hands?
To cleanse your face neatly, using your hands is not enough, it’s hard to reach the pores and deep parts with your hands only. Then try LG pra. L wash pop with the ultrasonic that provides deep cleansing and delicate care.
Cleanse perfectly your pores from hidden dirt with LG Pra. L Wash Pop
- Silicone brush and ultrasonic head.
- Skin-safe material and hypoallergenic cleansing.
- Double care of pores compared to using regular hands.
- Cleanse sun cream 1.9 times better than normal cleansers.
- The care that doesn’t miss the curves: it takes care of blackhead and rough dead skin cells at home
- A cleanser with a whirlwind-shaped patented Fibonacci pattern for delicate cleaning power.
- IPX7 waterproof grade was obtained.
Everyday pores deep cleansing
The deep cleansing quiet wave vibrations shake the dead skin layer 355.000 times a second to make dense bubbles. These bubbles enter deep into the pore and gently wash away the remaining waste.
The difference between Pra. L wash pop cleansing vs hands cleansing
- Pore size: Pra. L wash pop cares for the pore size twice more than hand cleansing.
- Deep cleansing: it can cleanse Sunscreen deeply 1.9 times more than hand cleansing.
Perfect design for deep cleansing
A hypoallergenic facial cleansing brush removes the makeup and fine dust between the pores without worrying about irritation. Flawless cleansing care at the home reaches narrow areas like the nose with blackheads and the chin whiteheads.
The delicate cleaning power of the Fibonacci pattern
We applied a tornado-shaped patented Fibonacci pattern to cover the skin wider and more delicately. Using Pra. L provides you 2.1 times softer care for dead skin and 1.7 times cleaner care for blackheads.
Recharging once every two months
Time of use: Test results based on using this once a day as level 3
Water-resistance level IPX7
It works normally even if it is submerged within 30 minutes of water at a depth of 1m.
Use this with confidence even when you take a shower or bath.
Facial cleansing brush made of safe material for you to feel more comfortable.
Human body application
- Testing institutions: P&K Institute of Dermatology
- Test subjects: 26 adult women (6 of them have sensitive skin)
- Test Period: 27\05\2020 to 10\06\ 2020.
Brush Material Test
- Silicone Material: Materials that meet FDA 21 CFT 177.2600 standards, passed the SGS Test from September 8 to September 15, 2020.
- Ultrasonic Material: Material that meets the medical SUS316L standard based on ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), passed the SGS Test
Test Method Using Lavida Foaming Cleanser to measure the improvement rate compared to hand cleansing.
- Testing institution: PNK Skin Clinical Research Center Co., Ltd.
- Test period: 29\04\2021 to 4\05\2021.
- Test participants: 26 adult women (6 women with sensitive skin)
Main functions: Deep Cleansing (Pore Astringent, dead skin cells care), Delicate cleansing (Blackhead care, Water drop-shaped design)
How to use
- Wet your face or wash-pop brush with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze foam cleansing products that fit your skin on Wash pop’s brush and rub against your palm to create bubbles. (It is recommended to make enough foam before cleansing)
- Turn on the product by pressing the power button.
- Press the level button to select the vibration speed or intensity (steps 1 to 3) suitable for you.
- Avoid the area around your eyes and cleanse gently like a small circle. The curved surface of the face, such as the side of the
- nose and between the eyes, can be cleaned with the corner of the silicone brush head.
- After cleansing, rinse your face with lukewarm water.