HERA BROW DESIGNER MASCARA 5g
Eyebrow mascara just for you! HERA presents to you this amazing eyebrows mascara that will add texture to your eyebrows with a beautiful color and strong hold! With a collection of two trendy colors for you to choose from! get ready to get vibrant and natural eyebrow look!
Brow Designer Mascara restores and fixes the eyebrow texture with a trendy color to complete a stereoscopic eyebrow.
- Watery texture. Neat finish: A new transparent gel texture tinged with color glides over the skin and adds color without caking.
- Texture defining: Quickly dries after application to add texture and fix the eyebrows for an all-day-lasting defined look free of smudging.
- 2 trendy colors: Two colors to match different hair colors, giving a thick coat over the eyebrows for a more natural look.
Brow Designer Mascara has two colors to match different hair colors.
No. 1 WOODY GRAY
No. 2 CARAMEL BROWN
“It’s the eyebrow mascara I always use! I like it very much.”
“It’s a perfect color between black and brown, It’s neither really black or really brown and that’s what I like about it!”
“I really like the color shades. Fits me perfectly!”
How to Use:
- Apply from the innermost corner of the eyebrows toward the outer edge in zigzags and then comb in a desired direction to add texture.
- Shape the eyebrows using the BROW DESIGNER AUTO PENCIL and use the BROW DESIGNER POWDER PEN or BROW DESIGNER PACT to fill up the spaces for a perfect brow look.
- Those who have thin brows and are looking for an eyebrow mascara.
- Those who want a smudge free eyebrow look.
- Those who are looking for colors to suit their face and hair shades.
Purified Water, Mica, Ethanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow, Acrylates Copolymer, Iron Oxide Red, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Iron Oxide Black, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetoleth-20, Glycerin, Sodium Metaphosphate, Beheneth-10, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.