TORRIDEN CELLMAZING Centella Lotion 200ml
Have you ever felt stimulated after using a soothing product?
It’s important to look at skin calming methods from different points of views since each person has a different skin type and skin problems.
For these various skin problems, Torriden developed Cellmazing Centella Lotion that contains 3 key ingredients blended together to soothe the skin and 48000 ppm of Centella Asiatica to soothe the skin without irritation even for those who happen to have a delicate skin.
Try Cellmazing Centella Lotion as it will calm your skin without irritation!
- CELLMAZING 3-Formula: Optimally blended key ingredients such as Centella Asiatica Extract(48%), Physalis Alkekengi Fruit Extract(24%) and Calendula Officinalis Extract(9%) to increase the skin soothing effect.
- Highly concentrated Centella Asiatica Extract: Contains 480,000 ppm of highly concentrated Centella Asiatica Extract to help soothe the skin.
- Silicon Free: Excluding the silicon ingredient that can irritate the skin, so it decreases stimulation and helps soothe the skin.
3 types of key soothing ingredients in CELLMAZING Centella Lotion:
- Madecassoside: An ingredient extracted from Centella Asiatica and has an excellent skin calming effect. It helps soothe sensitive skin.
- Asiaticoside: An ingredient that helps soothe and calm the skin since it’s a calming and moisturizing ingredient.
- Madecassic Acid: A Powder type ingredient with a generous amount that helps calm the skin.
- Asiatic Acid: Helps prevent moisture loss through the external layers of the skin and also calms it.
Completed Hypoallergenic Test:
- Test Institution: Korea Dermatology Research Institute
- Test Period: 2019.09.03~ 2019.09.06
- Test Target: 33 people who meet the selection criteria and do not meet the exclusion criteria.
- Test Results: CELLMAZING Centella Lotion proved to be a non-stimulating sample in terms of primary skin irritation and it differs from one person to another.
How to use:
- Pump this 1~2 times, according to your preference, and spread it evenly on your face.
- Tap lightly on your face after applying a thin layer to help absorb the lotion.
- Add another layer on the concerned areas and help absorb the lotion into the skin same as mentioned previously.
A lotion formulation that feels fresh with a non-sticky feeling when applying.
- People who are looking for a lotion to calm the skin.
- People who look for non harmful products.
- People who look for a light, comfortable, moisturizing and calming lotion.
We recommend you to use CELLMAZING Products according to the following order for a calming solution:
Q&A for CELLMAZING Lotion
Q. What is the role of silicon ingredient in cosmetics?
The silicon ingredient forms an artificial barrier on the surface of the skin to prevent the ingredients from evaporating making the skin smooth, but it can irritate sensitive skin.
Cellmazing Centella Lotion is a product that doesn’t contain silicon ingredients. This focuses more on reducing skin irritation and enhancing the skin soothing since there are no silicon residues on the skin.
Q. Does this lotion leave white residues on the skin?
Due to the nature of silicone-free products, white residues might remain on the skin when used.
If there are white residues on the skin, do not rub them and tap them lightly with your fingers to absorb them into the skin.
Centella Asiatica Extract (48%), Physalis Alkekengi Fruit Extract (24%), Calendula Officinalis Extract (9%), Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Morus Alba Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Arbutin, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.