HERA AIRY POWDER PRIMER 8.5g
Best primer powder, HERA presents to you this new innovative powder type primer that creates 24-hour lasting makeup ready canvas with a single touch. It gets blended smoothly into your skin setting away all the oiliness and wiping all your visible pores giving you a clear matte finish.
Best primer powder! Blends perfectly with 1-2 touches! Wide half-moon shaped brush
A brush carefully cut to fit the shape and curve of the face to ensure seamless blending with 1-2 light touches
- Innovative Clay Powder* creates a smooth & flawless skin canvas free of pores: Locks moisture into the skin and gets applied in a thin layer without caking with skincare products.
- Creates a makeup ready canvas: blends seamlessly with any type of makeup product.
- Creates a smooth canvas through pore & texture covering: The brush works thoroughly along the skin texture to completely cover pores and skin texture.
- Creates a 24-hour lasting flawless canvas: Oil absorbing powder controls oil in the skin for 24 hours to keep the skin looking clear and bright.
Cream vanilla shade alone that can instantly improve the skin tone.
“The brush is amazing. It’s one of the best primer powder from Hera!”
“It really has an effect in setting my makeup in place for a longer time as well as feeling soft on my skin and hiding my pores!”
“It’s my first time to buy a powder type primer, And at first I thought the shade would be to bright for my skin tone but by using it I realized that it fits my skin perfectly without feeling heavy or visible. I think it’s the best primer powder”
Human application test completed
- Clinical trial to test the effect of blocking PM2.5
Evenly applied the product on the test area of the subject’s forearm and not on the control area.
Sprayed PM2.5 mimic for about 5 seconds to see the amount that clings to the skin.
- Clinical trial to test the effect of covering pores
Applied the product to the subject’s face and measured the level of pore covering before/after application
- Clinical trial to test the effect of improving the skin texture
Applied the product to the subject’s face and measured the level of skin texture covering before/after application
- Clinical trial to test the effect of sebum control and makeup staying power.
Applied foundation on the area where POWDER PRIMER was applied and where it wasn’t applied to measure how long makeup could last
How to Use:
Different skin types require a different amount / number of uses!
- Oily skin: Apply on the face then add another touch on the T-Zone.
- Combination skin: Apply mostly on the T-zone and then give another touch on the areas that has many pores.
- Dry skin: Apply a small amount to your face after your skin tone routine.
- Those who are looking for a primer powder.
- Those who are concerned about their pores.
- Those who want to brighten their skin complexion.
Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Butylene Glycol, etc.