SOME BY MI Real Tea Tree Calming Care Mask, 5 pcs
Calming mask for your stressed skin, Somebymi gives Real Tea Tree Calming Care Mask to your skin like that.
SOME BY MI has released 4 lines of skincare mask sheets a total of 10 masks. The first line for soothing your skin effectively contains 3 masks. The second line is for moisturizing and nourishing care, this line also contains 3 mask sheets. The third line is for brightening care and this line contains 2 mask sheets. The fourth line is for pore and skin barrier care. This line too contains 2 mask sheets.
This calming mask is one of Real Line’s mask sheets for soothing.
Do you have oily skin that lacks moisture or greasy skin? Then it’s time for Tea Tree, the best calming mask!
Tea Tree calms skin problems quickly and makes it clean with its soothing properties. Tea Tree is well known for controlling excess oils and controlling oily skin excess sebum production.
Contains Real Tea Tree
It is an effective ingredient for soothing skin and protecting stressed skin from the outside. So, the essence of the calming mask contains rich real tea tree ingredient for quick soothing of your skin.
- Made with vegan certificated sheet: It used a 100% plant-derived cellulose sheet that is biodegradable and is not combined with any chemical fabric.
- Clear cell H sheet: Clear cell H sheet, made without the drawback of getting loose from its thinness spreads well at once.
- Hole type sheet: Tiny holes are filled with essence to deliver the skin with active ingredients effectively.
Tea Tree Calming Mask sticks lightly to your skin without air bubbles!
A thin, soft mask sheet doesn’t give you a stuffy feeling even after you attach it to your face.
Free of 20 harmful ingredients, the skin irritation test has been completed.
- Test Institute: Korea Institute of Dermatology
- Test result: Real Tea Tree Calming Care Mask and 8 others aren’t irritating products. They might show individual differences depending on 4 environmental factors.
Doesn’t contain ingredients that are of concern to the skin.
Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Benzalkonium Chloride (C12, 14), Benzethonium Chloride, Benzophenone-3, Benzophenone-4, Benzophenone-8, Sorbic Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Isopropylparaben, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, p-hydroxybenzoic acid, Isobutylparaben.
One sheet full of Real Essence, Tea Tree Calming Essense!
Contains enough essence to be used on areas that need moisture such as the face and neck.
How to use
- After cleansing, refine the skin texture with toner. Remove the sheet mask from its packaging and attach it along the facial line.
- Remove the mask after 10~20 minutes, and gently pat the leftover essence until fully absorbed.
This calming mask is most suitable for soothing oily or sensitive skin!
- Problematic skin.
- Oily skin that lacks moisture.
- Oily and combination skin.
Korea currently ranks first in the global market by manufacturing various masks for skincare, which are called facial masks, sheet masks, and skin masks.
Choose what your skin needs
Purified Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, T- Butyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Linalool, Close, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract(97 ppm), Tea Tree oil (50 ppm), Potassium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Try other masks according to your skin condition