A’PIEU Lactobacillus Moisturizing Ampoule 30ml
Intense moisturizing ampoule that firms up the skin by applying Lactobacillus ! a secret powerful moisturizing ingredient that is used in moisturizing products for the best results you aim for! Made from fermented Lactobacillus to form a double barrier on sensitive and dry skin! A new technology for a moisturized healthy skin in no time!
“Lactobacillus Moisturizing Ampoule, for intense moisture, dense adhesion!”
You can create 2X moisture barrier to firm up your skin by just applying Lactobacillus Moisturizing Ampoule!
What is Lactobacillus benefit for skin?
In skin care, lactobacillus helps calm and comfort skin to instantly relieve the dry, tight, bothered sensations that come with irritation. Yes, lactobacillus soothes and balances your skin just like probiotics can do for your stomach. When it comes to upset skin, it’s pretty much a lifesaver.
A’PIEU developed this Lactobacillus line through a technology called Lacto Moisturizing Ferment, Where Lactobacillus is combined with two fermented ingredients “Lactobacillus/Soybean ferment extract” for better moisturizing and skin barrier strengthening results!
- A lactobacillus moisturizing ampoule that contains 80% lacto moisturizing ferment for a double barrier for sensitive and dry skin!
- It helps protect dry, sensitive skin from external factors while applying moisturizing and strengthening skin barrier.
- 80% Lacto Moisturizing Ferment and 10ppm Synbiotics met to improve weakened skin barrier and help make skin healthy.
- An moisturizing ampoule that also has brightening and anti-ageing effects!
- Completed skin irritation test, Skin test for increasing moisture level after 24 hours.
Lactobacillus Moisturizing Ampoule contains 80% Lacto Moisturzing Ferment made from fermented latobacillus to form a double barrier on sensitive, dry skin.
- 80% Lacto Moisturizing Ferment: Skin Barrier Care.
- SYN BIOTICS 10ppm: With Lacto Moisturizing Ferment, it creates a synergy effect while providing skin barrier care and moisturizing rough skin.
- Madecassoside, Centella asiatica extract: Soothes sensitive skin caused by dryness.
Moisturizing ampoule in dense, milky formula that lightly absorbs into the skin for full moisture, providing a non-sticky, smooth finish to boost moisture in dry skin.
How to Use:
Apply in the ampoule step in your daily skin routine, Apply and appropriate amount and tap for absorption.
- Those with sensitive dry skin.
- Those who need intensive but safe skin moisturizing effect.
- Those who need a moisturizing ampoule.
Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Carbomer, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Triethylhexanoin, Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Madecassoside, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Asiaticoside, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus, Limonene, Linalool
Korea has created a new category called ‘Skincare’ in the global cosmetics industry, which has developed around color cosmetics. Korean cosmetic companies have developed and sold various types of cosmetics for skincare, in the Arab region, serum is the most widely known, but in Korea, not only serum but also similar products such as essence and ampoule have been developed and sales are expanding. Serum, essence, and ampoule are all highly concentrated products intensively containing 1 or 2 essential ingredients.