DR. JART CERAMIDIN OIL BALM
Dr. Jart made Ceramidin Oil Balm containing Ceramide ingredients so that dry area can be managed intensively anywhere.
Use this to quickly build a moisturizing barrier regardless of the size of the dry area.
If you apply this at the end of your skincare routine, the moisturizing effect lasts longer than the oil. Moisturizing oil that absorbs quickly without any glistening when intensive moisturizing is required in dry areas!
You can find a change in your face when you apply it to your face and then sleep and wake up.
Your power moisture balm!
The highly-concentrated multi-purpose balm gently melts into an oil on your skin and evens chapped dry skin.
Treat yourself back to moisture even in extremely dry areas.
In the following situations, we recommend Ceramidin Oil Balm for you, The best solution for dry skin that you can use at any time.
- When you need intensive moisturizing for dry areas
- When you need non-greasy and quickly absorbed moisturizer oil
- When you’re looking for an oil balm for a face with or without makeup
- When you need an oil that contains 5 cera complexes to provide your skin with nourishment
Give your dry skin the jolt of moisture
CERA Fantasy, Ceramidin Oil Balm
- Creates a moisture barrier into every dry area of the skin.
- Contains Camellia oil and Safflower seed oil to build a moisturizing film creating instant comfort and filling up your moisture reservoir.
- Contains five different ceramide complexes, each with a different role, protect your skin barrier with 5-layer Multi Cera.
- Melts upon application into oil and wraps your skin in all-day comfort and nourishment.
- Gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin.
Ceramidin Oil Balm
There are 9 types of Ceramide and Ceramidin Oil Balm contains 5 types of them.
Do you know why the skin barrier becomes weaker, and your skin becomes rough and sensitive?
The reason is a daily decrease of ceramide in our skin that happens because of environmental factors.
Ceramide is a necessary ingredient that protects the skin from the external stimulus by lipid components in skin layers and prevents skin dryness.
- Ceramide NP: increases the moisturizing effect.
- Ceramide AP: Repairs the skin barrier and makes it look lively.
- Ceramide AS: strengthens the skin barrier.
- Ceramide NS: increases the moisture absorption power.
- Ceramide EOP: Skin protect function
Ceramidin Oil Balm which is made basically from ceramide elements provides your dry skin intensively with moisture elements as it contains 5 types of Ceramide.
Do you want to prevent a daily decrease of ceramidin?
Then use Ceramidin Oil Balm and create a moisturizing barrier filled with the skin layers, don’t just moisturize the surface of the skin.
Ceramidin Oil Balm
A Skin Oil that can be applied when you need to moisturize your skin while doing skin care or wearing makeup.
The driest area of the skin needs a highly enriching moisturizing, doesn’t it?
It’s face oil and body oil that create a moisture skin barrier and is absorbed easily into your skin.
Oil: Nourishing + Moisturizing + Softening, Balm: Even a small amount is enough. Spreads quickly with a high absorption rate
Cera Block: Moisture evaporation block
A balm type of face oil that you can take out with your fingers or applicator and apply to your face because it doesn’t flow down.
It melts quickly on your skin and gently absorbs into your skin.
How to use:
- Use the applicator or your fingers to apply to cleansed facial skin.
2. Smoothly massage evenly onto the face to combat extremely chapped for deep hydration.
3.TIP: Apply it before sleeping and you’ll find your skin soft and glossy when you wake up.
Mix & Match How To Use
Here are a few ideas on how to utilize the multi Oil Balm to the fullest.
1. For chapped dry skin, blend the Oil Balm with BB cream.
2. Experience healthy, glowing even skin.
1. Add both Ceramidin Liquid + Oil Balm on a wet cotton pad.
2. Unfold the cotton pad and put it on the dry parts of your face like a pack for 10 minutes.
3. Gently remove and lightly massage any remaining formula on the face.
People who have extremely dry skin.
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Methyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ceramide Np, Mauritia flexuosa Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Tocopherol.